Monday 21 April 2014

#springnorules - BUNNIES

The 11th day of the Spring Thaw Nail Art Challenge is Bunnies.  I decided to attempt only one bunny per hand (you should see the bunny on my right hand.)

I used China Glaze's Unrefined, Zoya's Dehlia, Glitter Lamb's My Heart Belongs to Jesus and finally three from Sally Hansen in White On, Black Out & Bubblegum Pink.




Check out Glitter Lambs Etsy store here!

Up next is Rainbow.  Here is the schedule for the challenge, if you are interested...remember no rules!

Grass

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I wish I was a bit more artistic and had a bigger nail surface to work with ;)

      Delete
  2. This whole manicure is so adorable! Love the glitter and bunny nail the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, one bunny was the best I could do ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww that bunny looks soo cute!
    Love this nail art :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia, I just wish I was a tad more artistic ;)

      Delete