Monday 16 June 2014

Loaded Lacquer's Double Shot of Sriracha

Double Shot of Sriracha is a 'holographic hot sauce for your nails.'  It is a fiery burnt red linear holographic jelly polish.  I achieved opacity with two thin coats...so easy to work with!



I thought I would try a matte top coat...I like it better shiny!



For some unique and high quality polish that is easy to work with, I would recommend taking a look at Loaded Lacquer.  They can be found here.

Here are just a few of the Loaded Lacquer polishes I have swatched.

Foolish Hearts
Fluffy Macaroons
Giddy Up
Fade to Pink
Toasted Marshmallow
Pomegranate
Innocent Until Proven Guilty
Mintallica
Cuts Like a Knife
Saki Bomb

PS:  Thank you to Heather (Loaded Lacquer) and Jaime (The Polished Butterfly)...two very sweet ladies.

4 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous <3

    My package finally arrived Saturday, of course I was just out the door for 10 mins and I missed the postman.
    So I have to swing by the post office later today and then I can finally hold the wonderful sushi's in my hands <3

    ReplyDelete