Thursday 31 July 2014

#summernorules - RECREATION OF BFF'S MANI

This is the final manicure in the #summernorules challenge and it is a recreation of BFF's mani.  Well...I couldn't just pick one so I have two recreations, one from @darkntwistynails (Anca) and @thepolishedbutterfly (Jaime).

For the recreation of Anca's manicure I used OPI's You're so Vain-illa, OPI's I Just Can't Cope-acabana, China Glaze's That's Shore Bright, China Glaze's Peonies & Park Ave and Essie's Strut Your Stuff.


For the recreation of Jaime's manicure I used China Glaze's White on White and With Love.


This is the end of the third 'no rule' nail art challenges...thank you to everyone that participated.

First Day of Summer
National Pink Day
Strawberries
Favourite Summer Glitter
Canada Day
Independence Day
National Chocolate Day
Flip Flops
Ice Cream
Fav Neon
Sunshine
Polka Dots
Fav Red
The Beach

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you did 2! And they both look so gorgeous!
    Talk about ending with a bang :D

    I love that red mani, I might have to make it a three-way and try it myself, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anca, it was fun to do the recreations!

      Delete
  2. Both recreations look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete