Tuesday 28 April 2015

#30DaysofColourChallenge - RANDOM

This is a month long swatch challenge for April.  A different manicure every day!

Day 28 is a random polish.  China Glaze's Boho Blues is another untried polish, it is part of the Spring 2015 Road Trip collection.  While I love this periwinkle polish, it was another streaky three to four coater.

China Glaze's Boho Blues
China Glaze's Boho Blues

China Glaze's Boho Blues
China Glaze's Boho Blues
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, here is the list!
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's one of two that I got from this collection...the formula was not very good.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty corn flower blue! Shame it required so many coats :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am not a big fan of 3-4 coater polish.

      Delete
  3. It's a really nice shade - I'm like it :-) I could forgive the 4 coats because it's so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete