Tuesday 15 September 2015

#30DaysofColourChallenge JEWEL TONE, VAMPY, HOLO & GLITTER Catch Up!

This is a month long swatch challenge for September.  A different manicure every day!

Yep it's another catch up...I think a manicure everyday is just a bit too much for me.

September 12 - Jewel Tone - aEngland's Lady of Shalott
September 13 - Vampy - OPI's Midnight in Moscow
September 14 - Holo - Zoya's Aurora
September 15 -  Glitter - Loaded Lacquer's Fade to Pink

aEngland's Lady of Shalott, OPI's Midnight in Moscow,KB Shimmer's PT Young Thing, Loaded Lacquer's Fade to Pink
aEngland's Lady of Shalott, OPI's Midnight in Moscow, Zoya's Aurora, Loaded Lacquer's Fade to Pink
 If you are interested in participating in the challenge, here is the list!

#30DayaofColourChallenge
#30DayaofColourChallenge

8 comments:

  1. I loooove a-England's, haven't actually seen Lady of Shalott... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I love aEngland polishes...not the greatest shot of Lady of Shalott, my lighting was not good that day.

      Delete
  2. Great swatches of all four polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa, I'm having trouble keeping up with this challenge.

      Delete
  3. Some great polishes here. I do love a-England a lot :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aEngland is one of my fav brands, a lot of them are one coaters and who doesn't love a one coater polish!

      Delete
  4. I don't think I could do one post a day for an entire month either haha

    great swatches! i really love Aurora it's been on my wishlist for so long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just too much for anyone. Yes, Aurora is a beauty!

      Delete