Thursday 11 April 2013

Essence Colour & Go

I have walked passed the Essence display for months...I finally stopped and had a look and saw that the polishes were only 1.99, so I thought what the heck.  There were about 20-21 available, I picked up 4 to give them a try.



'LOL' is a creme SHREK green!  I was hesitant to get it, but I couldn't resist.  It doesn't look bad and went on like a charm. Wonderful consistency.  I think it might be a dupe for OPI 'Who the Shrek are you?'


'Chic Reloaded' is a multichrome with purple, green/teal and so many other colours!  It was difficult to get the camera to pic up on the different colours.  It's amazing in the sun.



'Walk on the Wild-side' is a mossy green with tiny green shimmer.


'Date in the Moonlight' is a lighter navy blue with tiny blue shimmer.


These polishes are great quality with an excellent price!  I purchased  them at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada.  I think they are available at Ulta in the US.  I would definitely recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment