Monday 15 April 2013

Orly Hope and Freedom Collection

This is 4 of the 6 polishes included in the 2013 Orly Hope and Freedom Collection.  I love the names of the polishes!



Melodious Utopia is yellow with pink shimmer.  As you can see in the pics it is very sheer,  I was unable to get full opacity.

Coachella Dweller is a green creme, pale but not quite a pastel. Applied OK with 3 coats.

Elation Generation is a pink/peachy with tons of glitter.  The consistency is jelly like.

High on Hope is a navy blue with pinkish shimmer.  It is by far my favorite one.  Opaque in 2 coats.


I would recommend some of these polishes.  If you like sheer, you might love them.  I like full opacity with polish.  The 2 other polishes not included are Boho Bonnet and Peaceful Opposition, might have to have a look at them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment