Wednesday 16 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - 16 Graveyard


This is 'The Totally Doable Halloween I Have a Life Challenge."  This was created by Jasmine over at CaliforNails!  You can find her on Instagram @californials, FacebookYou TubeTwitter and I am sure a multitude of other social networking forums. Check her out, her nail art if fabulous!

Today's theme is a Graveyard.  IMO graveyards have one purpose.  Sorry, but I am kind of a wimp and graveyards creep me out, so I guess this is my graveyard and of course it's purple ;)

It is Orly's Fowl Play and I believe it's a close dupe for Howl You Doin' one of the new Monster's Ball collection from China Glaze and OPI's Merry Midnight.



Follow along on Instagram #nailartoct to see some great Halloween manicures this month!

Oct 01 - Gold
Oct 04 - Candy Corn
Oct 07 - Pattern
Oct 10 - Trick or Treat
Oct 13 - Ghosts

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's my fav colour and it's got sparkle...what more could you ask for ;)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Looks great. I am not a graceyard person either. I do like scary movies but dont care to wear scary...not lookinf forward to the blood day personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it! I am typoing all over the place today!

      Delete
    2. I guess I could have done the manicure then take it off, it just seems like a waste. Your graveyard was fantastic :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty polish. I love the sparkle. (: Shiny graveyard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish looks so rich and deep o.0 I love the jelly-ness! (it is a jelly, right?) I would not want to wear graveyards on my nails either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a jelly, but was opaque with 2 coats!

      Delete