Monday 7 October 2013

Mani Mondays - Fall


It's Mani Monday!!  I think the name says it all…very simple; every Monday I will do a themed manicure and will blog about it. This week's theme is FALL!

I must admit I had a difficult time coming up with a idea for a Fall mani.  I knew what colours I wanted and this is what I finally came up with after 3 attempts.  I used OPI's Oy-Another Polish Joke, Avon's Saturn, Essence's High Spirit and Revlon's Expresso.




Go check out Mani Mondays on Facebook to see a bunch of cool 'favourite nude' manicures!  Next week's theme is CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!

Lovely ladies participating in Mani Mondays:
Anca 
Erica
Genevieve
Jaimie
Jaimie S
Jessi 
Kathleen
Kimberly
Lindsay 
Lu
Stacey

Previous Mani Mondays
Whatever
Accent Nail
Favourite Neon
Glitter
Dotticure
Back to School
Favourite Red
Fancy French
Stripes
Favourite Nude

4 comments:

  1. What perfect colors you used!! Your mani is so creative - I LOVE the dots, especially!! Great job!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lu...for some reason I couldn't decide on one design!

      Delete
  2. I love this mani so much! I really love the look of fingers each having their individual look! It all goes together so well and is just a perfect Fall Mani!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete