Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - 28 Monster


This is 'The Totally Doable Halloween I Have a Life Challenge."  This was created by Jasmine over at CaliforNails!  You can find her on Instagram @californials, FacebookYou TubeTwitter and I am sure a multitude of other social networking forums. Check her out, her nail art if fabulous!

This is my version of a monster...not really that scary! I used Nicole by OPI Daffy Dill and Sally Hansen's White On & Black Out.



Follow along on Instagram #nailartoct to see some great Halloween manicures this month!

Oct 01 - Gold
Oct 04 - Candy Corn
Oct 07 - Pattern
Oct 10 - Trick or Treat
Oct 13 - Ghosts
Oct 16 - Graveyard - kinda?
Oct 19 - Pumpkin
Oct 22 - Critters
Oct 25 - Blood

5 comments:

  1. They are cute little monsters!! I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend...they are about the scariest I will do ;)

      Delete
    2. Its weird...I like scary movies or would even admire scary nails on someone else I just don't care to do any let alone wear any.

      Delete
  2. Thanks...I really like the chartreuse/green polish I used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya Jaime, I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete