Friday 25 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - 25 Blood


This is 'The Totally Doable Halloween I Have a Life Challenge."  This was created by Jasmine over at CaliforNails!  You can find her on Instagram @californials, FacebookYou TubeTwitter and I am sure a multitude of other social networking forums. Check her out, her nail art if fabulous!

This is a total steal from my 31DC2013 in September.  This is a finger print manicure.  I initially saw this manicure on Pinterest with no link to the creator, so I did a quick search and found many links to follow!!  I used Sally Hansen's White On and Joe Fresh's Cabernet.





Follow along on Instagram #nailartoct to see some great Halloween manicures this month!

Oct 01 - Gold
Oct 04 - Candy Corn
Oct 07 - Pattern
Oct 10 - Trick or Treat
Oct 13 - Ghosts
Oct 16 - Graveyard - kinda?
Oct 19 - Pumpkin
Oct 22 - Critters

6 comments:

  1. Thought it looked familiar.. but still totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fits perfectly for the theme and looks neat too!

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is awesome! Very Dexter-like (excluding the last couple seasons, because they kinda sucked - lol!)

    ReplyDelete