Saturday 11 May 2013

China Glaze Texture

China Glaze has a 6 piece textured collection now out.  Although I wasn't going to pick any of these up, I picked up a couple to see what they are like.  They are easy to apply and opaque in 2 coats with no top coat necessary.  They are completely matte no shimmer/sparkle as with the Liquid Sand collection by OPI or Zoya’s Pixie Dust.


Unrefined is bubble gum pink.


In The Rough is kind of a green/yellow or light chartreuse.


People have described the texture as being like the dreaded ‘popcorn ceiling.’ I must agree but I like them anyway ;) and would recommend them.

4 comments:

  1. Great textures! Really like the colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleasantly surprised, I didn't think I would like them. Thanks Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colours for the summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually thinking of picking up the orange...it is like a cheetos orange.

    ReplyDelete