Wednesday 1 May 2013

OPI Germany Collection

This post is dedicated to my Sister-in-Law!  Here are 4 polishes from the OPI Fall 2012 Germany Collection.

Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok, Fine is a dark green-grey creme polish. Green is one of my favorite colours and have quite a few, but nothing like this one. I love to see different shades.


Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs is a purple shimmer.  Great application.


Unfor-greta-bly Blue is a blue shimmer, kind of frosty.  Opaque in 2 coats.


Don't Pretzel my Buttons is a light beige creme polish.  If you are looking for a neutral polish, this one is for you.  Not really my skin tone match, I think they look like manikin hands. The lighting in the picture also looks off?

As always OPI never seem to disappoint me.

4 comments:

  1. Unfor-greta-bly Blue is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tess...love that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey shade but all are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa...They are great fall colours!

    ReplyDelete