Thursday 9 May 2013

My perfect PINK is Zoya's Reagan

I am always on the lookout for the perfect pink, when I first saw this I thought it was just another dark pink like all the other ones I have…NOT!  I just had to show this all by itself, because it is so beautiful.  Reagan is part of the Zoya 2012 beach collection.  I have a difficult time finding pinks that looks decent on me; I am very fair with cool and pink undertones.  In one of the pictures it looks pink and in the other it looks purple.  It is a dark pink or fuchsia with blue undertones.  It is very pigmented and was opaque with only 1 coat; I applied 2 for good measure ;)  It is very bright but not neon, yet it is somehow still ‘soft.’  Love it!


I think this would look great on anyone, I would definitely recommend this!!

6 comments:

  1. Reagan does look great on you! She's one of my favorite pinks that I own too. I love how it's not a "bubblegum" pink which I have enough of ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani! I get so excited when I find a colour that doesn't make my skin look pale.

      Delete
  2. Nice shade of pink! It looks great on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! Pinks are iffy with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reagan looks amazing on you! Did you get anymore colours from the collection?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, no that is the only one that caught my eye :)

    ReplyDelete