Tuesday 21 May 2013

OPI Bond Girl Honey Ryder and Pussy Galore


I picked up a couple of the OPI Bond Girl Liquid Sand polishes.  It is a 6 piece collection but only Honey Ryder and Pussy Galore caught my eye so those are the ones I selected.


Honey Ryder is absolutely gorgeous.  It is a gold metallic shimmer textured polish with glitter.


Pussy Galore is a light pearl pink textured polish with glitter.  While it is a pretty pink, it does nothing for my fair skin :(


These are great textured polishes, but in my opinion Zoya Pixie Dusts are still the best textured polishes on the market ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great manicures:) I really like Honey Ryder, beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully someone will soon make a pink that looks good on fair skin;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey ryder looks great on you.

    the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete